We offer the opportunity for renting our aeroplanes. The aeroplanes can be rented by individual pilots or flight schools for the training of pilots.
Currently we have two types of aeroplanes available:
You can find the technical characteristics of the aeroplanes here:
DA 40 TDI Diamond Star
(.pdf, 217kb, English language)
DA 42 TDI Twin Star
(.pdf, 156kb, English language)
The terms for the hire of the aeroplanes to individuals are:
- The pilot of the aeroplane must have a valid license ( PPL, CPL, ATPL),
- A valid medical certificate ( 2nd grade or 1st grade),
- A valid “rating” for single-engine aeroplanes if hiring a single-engine plane,
- A valid “rating” for twin-engine aeroplanes if you rent a twin-engine plane.
- Practical familiarity and the capability of operating the aeroplane that you hire.
If the individual, who wishes to hire the aeroplane, has never flown this model, they have to prove besides their practical knowledge, their theoretical knowledge of the aeroplane they wish to hire.
The terms for the hire of the aeroplanes for flight schools:
- The flight school has to sign a contract for the hire of the aeroplane with the company Dr. Nemo d.o.o.,
- The hire of the aeroplane can be made for short, or long term with which the terms of the contract and certain suppositions must be assured,
- Flight Schools which hire the aeroplane have to assure the authorisation of the flight instructors that will fly the hired aeroplane.